Project 365

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Days 1 - 6

After much consideration I decided to start a second blog. One for my scrapbooking and one for my project 365. That way I can kind of keep them separate and they each have there own special places. So now you have to check them both :)
Day 1
Today I decided to crochet snowflakes for Alan's Family to add on to their Christmas gifts. I felt like it was fitting being it was Grandma Livengood who gave me the patterns, the needles and the knowledge.Day 2
Today we celebrated Christmas and Alan's Birthday with his family. We had a really good time and the cake was Yum!Day 3
It is like the coldest day of the year so far! Ha ha I know we are only three days into it but the windchill today was below 0. Brrrr!Day 4
I stayed up until four in the morning crocheting this among other little snowflakes just so I could have a picture of them. I know I am crazy!Day 5
It is still snowing outside today I don't think it has stopped for a week. I saw these beautiful Berries outside with the snow just laying on them and thought it made a nice picture.Day 6
Today Nate made us Potato Soup for supper. He needs to cook five things for his Family Consumer Science class and this was his first. He did an excellent job by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment